Monday, April 20, 2009

What should I wear tomorrow to a tattoo contest ( please Help )?

im going to see a my friend today at a body art tattoo convention and he is gonna enter me in a tattoo contest so i will need some thing Sexy and comfy to wear to it b/c my friend is gonna tattoo me for the contest and he is also going to Pierce My Ears, tounge ,Lips and pierce my navel as well and is going to try to also get my foot and toes pierced yes in gay too








1. white tank


2. navy blue Oldnavy t-shirt


3. navy blue Sleevless shirt


4. white aeropostal Pirate t-shirt


5. White aeropostal t-shirt


6. navy blue Nautica t-shirt





Pants


1. Navy blue mesh shorts


2. blue jean shorts


3. cargo shorts


4. grey mesh shorts


5. cargo pants


6. Blue Jean Shorts





Shoes


1. Nike darts


2. nike shox


3. vans Slip Ons


4. black van bearcats





Socks i gotta wear shoes without socks too





Accessories 5 please


1. Shell Anklet


2. A/e Cross Chain


3. Timex Watch


4. toe ring


5. figaro chain


6. Journeys necklace


7 aeropostal necklace


8 aeropostal bracelet





what hat


uga


jsu

What should I wear tomorrow to a tattoo contest ( please Help )?
wow, that%26#039;s a lot of work that will be done to you and... pain, but hats off to you for supporting your friend!!


Since your belly button will be pierced, wear a shirt not a T-shirt, as you might have to keep the buttons open at the bottom, and go sleeveless if the tattoo ends up on the arm(you will have a big bandage after). If you are afraid of getting chilly wear layers. I love cargo on a man(especially the 3/4 length)...and given the location it keeps it fresh and young; running shoes is a /skater look with cargo, I would go with the slip ons, it%26#039;s more surf-dude and definitely anklet with it..the Timex (very classy) no bracelet (too much) but a aeropostal necklace (or put 2 or 3 different length necklaces..like Johnny Depp).


Have Fun





P.S. for more tips visit my blog..some great men articles:


http://www.beautybyella.com
Reply:I%26#039;m guessing its hot wherever you going so!





White tank, blue jean shorts, vans slip ons, timex watch, a/e cross chain (maybe either the aerospostal or journey neckslace as well) and the bracelet on the same hand as the watch. Got any rings you could wear as well?





or the navy blue old navy top and carg shorts with the van bearcats, and same accessories.





Have fun!



myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment