Sunday, April 19, 2009

Need a outfit asap for tomorrow?

I know this may sound dumb but can yall please make me a outfit to wear tomorrow i lost a bet to my g/f and mother so tomorrow i have to get my feet tortured tomorrow and i gotta go shopping and have my ears, and prince albert pierced i also have to get a pedicure too and get my feet tattooed too





please help





1. white tank top


2. white sleeveless shirt


3. red sleeveless shirt


4. grey tank top


5. navy blue sleeveless shirt


6. UGA Jersey





Pants


1. green cargo shorts


2. Kahaki Cargo Shorts


3. Kahaki Cargo Pants


4. camo cargo pants


5. navy blue mesh shots


6. swiming trunks





Shoes


1. Nike darts


2. white Asics


3. shaq walmart shoes


4. vans bearcats


5. a/e retro joggers


6. reg old vans


7. red/black water shoes





shoes w/o sock please





Accessories I have to wear atleast 6-8 things





1. Shell Anklet


2. A/e Cross Chain


3. Timex Watch


4. toe ring


5. figaro chain


6. Journeys necklace


7 aeropostal necklace


8. tribal necklace


9. fake dice earrings

Need a outfit asap for tomorrow?
What kind of bet did you lose, if i can ask?


My opinion would be the Grey tank top, green cargo shorts, white Asics, shell anklet, aeropostal necklace, Figaro chain, Timex watch, toe ring, fake dice earrings.


Good luck!!
Reply:To hardfor me to answer



annual credit report

No comments:

Post a Comment