Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wear to get tattooed/ go exercise?

I lost a bet to my girlfriend and now i gotta wear a outfit below I also am gonna get a tattoo also b/c I want one not b/c of the bet i took I gotta exercise in the those clothes too b/c my girlfriend wants me too








1. navy blue Mesh shorts


2. a white tank top


3. Woody Hat


4. nike dart Shoes


5. black/ grey necklace


6. Toe ring





or





1. Cargo Shorts


2. A Navy Blue Sleevless Shirt


3. Boat shoes


4. Shield Create Hat


5. puka shell necklace


6. Cowrie Shell Anklet


7. Toe Ring





or





1. tan shorts


2. Maroon Sleevless Shirt


3. Nike Shox


4. Jsu Hat


5. puka shell necklace


6. Anklet





or





1. Grey TANK TOP


2. Navy Blue Mesh Shorts


3. Nike Darts


4. shield crete hat


5. Puka Shell necklace


6. Toe Ring





as a part of this bet i lost yall get to pick out what i wear under my shorts too





1. Nothing under my shorts


2. a Thong


3. Ladies Panties

Wear to get tattooed/ go exercise?
Seriously!!!!!!!!Ok!Let see??????/navy blue mesh shorts, boat shoes,puka shell necklaces,toe ring, a thong.


Yoour welcome



myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment