Monday, April 20, 2009

Wear to get a tattoo tomorrow done by my best friend?

m going to see a my friend today at a body art tattoo convention and he is gonna enter me in a tattoo contest so i will need some thing Sexy and comfy to wear to it b/c my friend is gonna tattoo me for the contest and he is also going to Pierce My Ears, tounge ,Lips and pierce my navel as well and is going to try to also get my foot and toes pierced yes in gay too





1. white tank


2. navy blue Oldnavy t-shirt


3. navy blue Sleevless shirt


4. white aeropostal Pirate t-shirt


5. White aeropostal t-shirt


6. navy blue Nautica t-shirt





Pants


1. Navy blue mesh shorts


2. blue jean shorts


3. cargo shorts


4. grey mesh shorts


5. cargo pants


6. Blue Jean Shorts





Shoes


1. Nike darts


2. nike shox


3. Nike Airmax


4. black van bearcats





Socks i gotta wear shoes without socks too





Accessories 5 please


1. Shell Anklet


2. A/e Cross Chain


3. Timex Watch


4. toe ring


5. figaro chain


6. Journeys necklace


7 aeropostal necklace


8 aeropostal bracelet





what hat


uga


jsu

Wear to get a tattoo tomorrow done by my best friend?
well, where is he putting the tattoo? if its going on your arm your gonna wanna wear the sleveless t shirt. if its on your leg, you should wear shorts for sure. this is all kind of dictated by where the tattoo is going seeing as though you have to keep stuff from rubbing on it as much as possible. also, its gonna need to be shown for the tattoo thing so keep that in mind.
Reply:OH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... You cannot be serious. Need fashion help? See the link below. Call Chris Crocker.



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment