Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ki Kutsu trainers from Office in the meshed white size 10?????

I am after a pair of Ki Kutsu branded trainers (you can buy them ONLY from Office shoe shops). I am after the white pair (colour code: 133) with the mashed sides and the green band running around the edge of the sole.





I am after a size 10. I cannot find them anywhere and only 3 Office’s in the country sell them in that size (in London!).





DOES anyone have them? I’m willing to pay good money to get my hands on a pair. If you do, drop me your email and hopefully we can come to some kind of an arrangement!





Thanks

Ki Kutsu trainers from Office in the meshed white size 10?????
STOP HOGGING YAHOO YOU THREAD WASTER!!!!!!! YAY FREE POINTS!
Reply:I can send you a pair here from london, just leave a email adress on my 360 page



neutral skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment